CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

An Idea...

Hello all!

I've been thinking for a while that I'd love to start blogging about my experiences with many things that I've recently (and not so recently) had the opportunity to do, see and/or read. I love offering my friends and family my opinions on great things in the Northwest (Oregon and Southwest Washington) and connecting them with those services or experiences.

My hope in starting this blog is to let others beyond just my friends and family know of great things the Northwest has to offer. Some of the things I want to cover are:
*Weddings (I've been to MANY in the last 5 years) and I don't know of a website that shares "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" (que music here) of the Portland areas options. I want to review everything from venues and dress shops, to catering and D.J.'s.
*Baby and Child friendly places and activities
*Restaurants and Bars/Night Clubs
*Books read in our monthly “Ladies Book Club” as well as those I’ve read on my own.
*The Oregon Coast
*Other miscellaneous services and business

I’m excited about starting this adventure and I look forward to everyone’s feedback and comments!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Awesome idea - love it! :)

Jennie said...

Cool - I'm your first follower!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.